Ki-44 70th Sentai 1/200 scale decals
These decals are designed to fit 1/200 scale models of the Ki-44 Shoki (Tojo) available from Armaments in Miniature. Each sheet includes markings for at least six models. There are two sheets of decals in this series and they are sold separately. The primary difference between the sheets is that set A has markings for the HQ and 3rd Chutai, 70th Sentai, as well as some markings for the 47th Dokoritsu Hiko Chutai while set B has markings for the 1st and 2nd Chutai, 70th Sentai.
Included on the sheets:
- 12 Hinomaru with white outer edge, ~6.1mm in diameter.
- 24 Hinomaru without a white outer edge, ~5mm in diameter.
- 12 Hinomaru with white outer edge, ~5mm in diameter.
- 12 Hinomaru without a white outer edge, ~4.1mm in diameter.
- Pairs of numbers 1 through 12. These are ~3.1mm tall.
- Seven white fuselage stripes.
- An assortment of kill markings.
- Sheet A also includes: Seven pairs of markings for the 3rd Chutai (yellow), four pairs for the HQ (blue), and six for the 47th Dokoritsu Hiko Chutai (three yellow stripes with red outline).
- Sheet B also includes: Eight pairs of markings for the 1st Chutai (white) and eight for the 3rd Chutai (red).